WHY GET CYBER INSURANCE?
Do you need cyber insurance? First, is Cyber Security REALLY a problem?
CYBER SECURITY PROBLEMS FACED IN TAMPA BAY
So, how do you protect your business? Good IT security helps—but in all these cases… the results of getting HIT (even with everything in place) — can SHUT YOU DOWN. You may want to consider…
Recent data and statistics related to Cyber Security related issues:
- 47% of businesses between 100 – 1,000 employees are hit with a ransomware attack last year.
- Avg cost to remediate a ransomware attack is $505,827 for a company between 100 and 1,000 employees.
- Avg cost for a SMALL business data breach is $120,000 to $1.24 million (2019)
- Of small business, 37% suffer financial loss, 25% file for bankruptcy, and over 9.7% go out of business.
- Losses include liability for lost credit card data (can be $$$$), plus the credibility
Request More Information About Cyber Insurance
How Does Cyber Insurance Help?
- IT COVERS YOU WHEN YOU STILL GET HACKED (RANSOMWARE OR BREACHED) IN CITY
- PAYS TO GET YOUR SYSTEMS RESTORED (WHEN POSSIBLE), OR REPLACED, SO YOU CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS BACK UP AND RUNNING
- COVERS THE COSTS OF LOST REVENUE WHILE YOUR BUSINESS IS DOWN
- HELPS PAY TO HARDEN YOUR SYSTEMS—TO REDUCE FUTURE ATTACKS
- DRASTICALLY REDUCES LIABILITY FROM EXPOSED CONFIDENTIAL DATA
- HELPS REMEDIATE YOUR REPUTATION
- PROTECTS YOU FROM THE COST OF DAMAGES TO THIRD PARTIES